SAEFTY DATA SHEET (SDS AS PER EU 2015/830) & LABELS (EU CLP)
A 16 pointer document is as important as your product. It connects your product with the end user ensuring its safe use and alerts about the handling of raw material to cause minimum damage to the stakeholder and the environment.
Reading a safety data sheet requires a good understanding of the phrases elaborated therein and educating the stakeholder is equally important.
It is the onus of the product manufacturers to provide a well informative SDS and thereby need to understand how to prepare a compliant SDS as per the regulatory requirement covering pictograms based on classification and labeling & packaging.
- Who should attend this course:People from Quality, Packaging, EHS, Logistics, product safety department, service providers, industry associations, government organization.
- Program duration : 2 full days (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Course deliverable :
- Participant shall be able to developEnglish SDS as per EU 830/2015
- Free sample SDS & label format to be provided
- Tips to develop other country GHS compliance SDS and labels
- Links to authentic databases and information sources to author SDS
- Able to check SDS of suppliers for its correctness
- Able to generate eSDS from valid CSR document
- Location : open
- Fee per participant : available on request + taxes (excluding other expenses related to travel & accommodation).