IUCLID 6 TRAINING FOR EU REACH
With more substances and mixtures to be registered on or before 31st May 2018, awareness using the IUCLID and plug-in tools are essential for smooth submission to the regulatory authorities.
The question remains of how to operate the user-friendly software that is the only medium to transmit information to ECHA. This, of course, can come through with knowledge about the tool and practice.
- Who should attend this course: People from Quality, Regulatory, EHS, product safety, regulatory service providers, industry associations.
- Program duration : 1 full day (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Course deliverable :
- Complete installation of IUCLID 6 desktop version
- Able to operate IUCLID 6 for preparing dossiers
- Able to import data from old IUCLID formats into new IUCLID 6 version
- Able to check dossier quality using validation tools
- Able to use IUCLID inventory on chemicals
- Location : open
- Fee per participant : available on request + taxes (excluding other expenses related to travel & accommodation).